DAVID’s Release 2019.2.0 is now available and includes introductions, updates and improvements in the areas of BUS as service, content management, secured authentication, loudness and more.
Go to the Release Notes on our Learn page,for more detailed information.
From Our Newsletter
As part of this post, we would like to include some information from our latest newsletter along with information about our winter release.
Go “On the Road” with the ROAD Guided Beta
Please watch this short video on what is ROAD and what ROAD can do for you.
And now you can join us for the ROAD guided Beta program. Please contact Björn Lamla for more information.
Women in Tech + Radio Initiative
There’s been a lot going on with Women in Tech + Radio including but not limited to:
- “What gives me the most confidence is of course my abilities” podcast featuring Leila Körner.
- “If you focus on white middle-class women, you are missing the point about diversity and inclusion” podcast featuring Ann Charles, radio consultant & techy type.
- An article about the Women in Tech + Radio initiative with Camille Bondeville on Radiodays Europe 2020 website.
Audencia Student Visit
Our Berlin office hosted a diverse group of students from Audencia SciencesCom on media innovation in Germany.
A variety of topics were discussed including, naturally, the Audio ecosystem in Germany and the future of radio and podcasts. Read more about the event and the The Future of Listeners.
Customer Conference 2020 – The Dates
Start making plans for DAVID’s Customer Conference 2020. This year’s get together will be on Monday, March 9 and Tuesday, March 10 in Munich at the DAVID office. Save the date in your calendars.
Naturally, there will be more information on the agenda in the near future.
From the Customer Care Desk
Here are some updates from the Customer Care team:
- We recently had the one-year anniversary of the CCD reporting system. Thanks for your feedback. We’re always looking to improve.
- We have added two new people on the Care team to help provide you more comprehensive service.
- We will soon have an updated Parmeter Database service.
We will continue to provide updates from the Customer Care team in the future.