Countdown to IBC: Collaboration
Collaboration Is Everything
You want your entire team on the same wavelength, working together to create better stories and better programs. On-Air Talent, Producers, Journalists, Editors, Administrators, and Management need to work together toward a common purpose. Collaboration is the foundation of any successful radio station; it runs not only through the staff, but also to your partners and to the tools and services you use.
We Listen, You Benefit
We work closely with you as a strategic partner committed to helping you become more creative, more efficient, and more responsive to your audience. We listen. And we respond with solutions that make your workflows simpler, more powerful, and more convenient. Together, we embrace a single vision that recognizes the advantages of collaboration on several levels:
- As partners: Talking and listening enables us to help achieve your business and creative goals. To make your life and lives at the organization easier to focus on better storytelling.
- Between team members: Services that help stakeholders like On-Air Talent, Editors, Administrators, Program Directors and more to work together more effectively.
- Between tools & services: Integrating services so that all systems work smoothly together enhances teamwork among the team. Simplified, powerful tools enhance productivity.
- Between team, tools and services: Tools and services need to be easy to use and powerful enough be an extension of the team using them.
Collaboration is a key ingredient to build loyal audience and achieve a healthy bottom line.
At IBC 2016, DAVID Systems will demonstrate the following workflows to show how we are making collaboration easier and productive:
- Playout Ubiquity
- Content Manager in Production
- Personalized Playout: Newsroom
- Smart Compliance: Loudness
- Visual Radio: Under Your Control