DAVID Systems: Release 2016.1.0
We are proud to announce that the 2016.1.0 Release is now available. This release contains new services, feature enhancements, updates and fixes in a wide range of products, from AdSync to WebTurboPlayer, and Workflow System to Audio Production.
Our recommendations among new products and major updates include:
WebTurbo Player & TurboPlayer Service
Your Tablet is the Studio
Your rundown is available in any remote location with a tablet and an Internet connection.
- Build up remote studios anywhere without additional hardware – a laptop or tablet with internet access is enough
- Utilize the modern, streamlined, simple style of WebTurboPlayer to run your show or use the TP Service SDK with your own GUI in order to be as flexible as possible
- Achieve “Instant Feedback” as you can immediately listen to what you’re playing from your remote device
Click here to review the list for all WebTurbo Player & TurboPlayer Service.
Simple and powerful video edit software for use with professional HD video formats.
- Fast seeking support enables journalists to quickly collect and arrange source material
- Use built in growing file support to get On Air quickly by editing video during ingest
- Pre-arrange up to eight audio channels to better guide professional Editors
- Send saved raw materials and pre-cut timeline via project file to Final Cut Pro 7 as base for your Editor
Click here to review the list for all RoughCut Edit features.
The VST3 interface supports state of the art plugins and latest technology and it’s now available in MTE.
- New! Wide variety of plugins at your fingertips
- Benefit from performance optimizations of VST3
You can review the entire list of new features, services, upgrades and updates in the Release Notes. Client-side applications can be run on Windows 10 (Windows 10 Version 1511 is now fully supported).
If you would like to learn more about individual benefits of any DAVID item, please contact a sales representative.